Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm just back from Paris.

Usually I avoid expecting something from places and people, but this time I must admit that I had very high expectations about Paris … and fortunately Paris is just as marvelous as I thought it would be!
Even though N and I just spent three days in the city, we had the chance to go to the Louvre museum (AMAZING!!!), visit the Eiffel Tower (WONDERFUL), walk around the Latin neighborhood, take a trip in the Siena and have tons of delicious French food.
We are planning on going back to Paris on the summer … we must walk around such a romantic city with a temperature that is not below cero as it has been for the last few days!!! …

I’m sooooooo looking forward for the spring/summer!!!!. (And for another visit to Paris, of course).

Cheers!

No comments: