Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Flickr Groups: 'Quito' and 'Dogs We Love'

I’ve forgotten to mention this, but I’m really into Flickr! I love posting photos and checking out other people’s shots and it’s quite often that I get lost among images, stories, comments and profiles and when I realize it, I’ve been away in the Flickr-world for hours!.

The other day I was looking for pictures of and in Quito, and found out that there are no groups for people’s shots in Quito, so I’ve created a group in Flickr that you may access
here. Pictures in and of Quito, Ecuador are welcome and I’m really looking forward to see my beloved city through other photographer’s eyes so don’t be shy and share! :)

Also, searching for another group with pictures of pet dogs I found out there was not a group fit for what I wanted to show, so I’ve created another group: Dogs We Love dedicated to all the pictures of those canines we are crazy in love of.

I’m very excited to see that just after a few days open both groups already have a few members; May there be many more to join!

To finish with, I just wanted to point out that everybody is welcome to both groups! I won’t be deleting photos from either of them unless they are totally out of place, but I don’t expect that to be the case.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: