Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Questions about life

These are my answers to the questions that James Lipton invariable asks his guests in the "Inside the Actors Studio" show.

This won't be the last time I answer to this question. I plan on coming back and answer to them again some time in the future, just to see how life changes me and how it doesn't.

--------------------------------

What's your favorite word?
M: Crescendo

What is your least favorite word?
M: Axila

What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
M: Having the strength to chose what I want

What turns you off?
M: Fear

What is your favorite curse word?
M: Joder/Fuck <--- I actually use both of them quite often ;)

What sound or noise do you love?
M: The sound of rivers running

What sound or noise do you hate?
M: People's angry yelling; babies crying.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
M: Professional Photographer

What profession would you not like to do?
M: Being a nun.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
M: Come on in! You've just made it in time for supper! :)

No comments: