Friday, April 04, 2008

Hello London and Paris! :)

It’s been more than two years and I’m glad to say the wait is finally over.

Tonight I’m departing to London, and I couldn’t be happier! yay!!!

I’ll be in Europe for about 20 days. First I’m going to stay at my friend Donna’s in South Kensington (nice!) and after that I’m going to Paris to visit my friend Malu.

I don’t really have specific plans for this holiday, all I know is that I want to hang out in Hyde Park, go to the Japanese Gardens, go see “Life Before Death” which is an exhibition at the Wellcome Collection, go visit Canary Warf and my old apartment, and when I go to Paris I want to go for a day or two to the Louvre and hangout with Malu and also with my friends Guille and Jean Pierre.

I will be traveling alone this time which is rather sad because everything is so much more fun when my boyfriend is around, but besides my own thoughts I’ll also have a few good traveling companions: “Good Omens” by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, an ipod full of indie songs and This American Life podcasts, and my Digital Rebel with a brand new 10-22 mm lens.

So that’s it. I’m still packing so I’m rather busy, but just wanted to come by to let this ‘in paper’ – sort of.

Cheers, mate! :)

No comments: