Friday, September 10, 2004

Cat

Well... two weeks in Buffalo now. Everything is back on track. I'm back to school -- 18 credit hours, 6 of them for my english major, 9 of them for my sociology major, 3 for my HR minor. It's way too much.
I've been thinking about some drastic changes in my life lately. They are so ... so.... so.... huge, I guess, that I do not even allow myself to tell them out loud. Anyway I have to do something with my life, soon.
... Maybe getting a cat, I don't know....

Damn, I'm talking about life changing decisions here and the only thing that I seem to be strong enough to do is getting a cat.... pathetic, really.

... and then again that little voice inside my head telling me that everything will be alright and that I should not be so hard on myself ...

so, what's a girl to do now?

No comments: