Saturday, January 27, 2007

Best lines I've read in a blog in the last ... uhmm.. two days:

  • "Peer pressure caused me to jump off a cliff. Sorry mum, you taught me nothing."

Written by Urban Cowgirl at Adventures of an Urban Cowgirl in answer to a MEME where you're supposed to write about 5 things that people don't know about you. In her case it was to bungee jump from a 109 m-high platform. Fun!


  • "I've floated on the remark "Been there, done that" for some time now, but the notion that the moment is approaching when I can no longer say this bothers me. The truth is, I don't want to go."
Written by Donald Crowdies from Don To Earth. Don is a 93 year old blogger who lives in Canada; a recent stroke has made him reflect on his life, the things he still has left to do, and how close he is to his death.
Needless to say, Don's is a very good blog to follow.

  • "Nostalgia has been running deep here since our visit to Grandma's farm so I thought I better make tapioca pudding (insert GROSS or YUM here -- I know tapioca feelings run deep. I love it.)"
Written at Happy Things, a delightful blog about a mom, her husband, and their child. BTW... I love -LOVE- tapioca too!

No comments: