Friday, July 18, 2008

In 140 characters or less ...

Twitter is yet again not working, so I’m going to twitter here in blogger.


What the heck. Here we go:


** I’m currently reading Alan Moore’s Watchmen (DC Comics). Can’t wait to finish since I have Bram Stoker’s Dracula next in queue.


** Tonight we’re having Mexican food at a new restaurant at the Novotel in Kondapur. Need to make reservations for 5. Hope not to forget.


** Scratch that. I’ve made reservations. Tonight at eight we’re eating fajitas and drinking margaritas. Oh Yessss…


** Did I mention that a 3 KG hand weight fell from the second floor to the dinning room table in the first floor, missing my laptop (that was on the table) for about 2 inches?


** The above is proof the Flying Spaghetti Monster does in fact watch over me.


** We met this woman from Colombia the other day. We were excited to meet a fellow Latino in India. Our happiness was short-lived since she’s a religious fanatic.


** I’m fine with people believing in whatever they want to believe in. I’m not fine with people trying to brainwash me to believe the same shit.


** I’m getting tired of Hindi classes; nevertheless, I will give up not! (Here I am raising my left fist in a gesture of perseverance).


** The thought of my brother leaving HYD in about 3 weeks to go back to the US makes of me a very sad mutant.


** Starbucks has not yet arrived to India. **Insert deep sigh, roll of eyes, and twist of lips here**.


** On a happier note, next week we’re going to New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. We’ll finally see the Taj Mahal in person. Excited? Yes. Very.




Here. Photo. My brother and I. Ahala Lounge. Hyderabad:







1 comment:

Nadia said...

Ayayaya el Taj Mahal un sueño para mí, qué hermoso, abrazo mucho al hermano para que te dure más el recuerdo cuando se vaya... snif.